Since the powers-at-BE have set daylight savings time to this weekend-a few weeks earlier than usual, I figure, it must be spring! In honor of spring, I have thrown out the winter "brown" blog and opted for a fresher look.
I'm glad that you found the long and winding road to our house today. Thank you so much for all of your help! You are the best mommy ever!!!!!!! Love you!
4 comments:
Love the new look. Is that winding road somewhere close to you? I love it all. Yes, we all need a little spring around here.
I'm glad that you found the long and winding road to our house today. Thank you so much for all of your help! You are the best mommy ever!!!!!!! Love you!
I love the new look! Thanks for the daylight savings tip, I would have been pretty late for more than a couple things.
Still loving my apron. I have posted a new fabric and have no idea what to make with it. Check it out and see if you have any suggestions!
www.itching2Bstitching.blogspot.com
Thanks
Tracey
Post a Comment