Years ago, Devin got a recipe for Banana Bread from Blue's Clues and we renamed it "Devin's Banana Bread". We have adopted that recipe and have used it ever since. Last night Devin made his banana bread and it was so yummy!
Devin’s Banana Bread
1 stick of margarine
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
Dash of salt
1 teaspoon vanilla
Beat the sugar and margarine in an electric mixer. When creamy, add the eggs, baking soda, flour, vanilla and salt. Mix in the bananas.
Pour into 2 medium greased and floured loaf pans. Bake at 350˚ for about 1 hour. (Check at 50 minutes) It is done when an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
5 comments:
Devin looks like a model in that picture! ps, that bread is delicious
Well... the recipe says 3 ripe bananas. Personally, I use 4 just to make it a little more moist. It's aaaaallllll in the bananas and how brown they are.
Yeah, we love it too! Glad to know it originated from Blues Clues, I'll have to start paying a little more attention.
I always think of Devin when I have banana bread, his specialty.
I remember the days of Blue's Clue's Banana bread. Does he still have the drawing directions of how to make an egg fried in bread? Now, those I want!
Post a Comment